The fire curtain is vital equipment in commercial and industrial establishments. A fire curtain is a curtain made from specially designed fire-resistant material, which is lowered in the event of a fire. When fire breaks out, the fire curtain is lowered using the motorized actuators. The fire curtain forms an essential barrier between the fire and other property, reducing damage and avoiding fire and smoke spread. The fire curtain is the best equipment for compartmentalizing the building, isolating the hazardous and high-risk areas.
At NIHVA Technologies, we provide fire curtains for multiple applications, in commercial and industrial establishments.
Unique features of NIHVA fire curtains –
- Fire-resistant up to 4 hrs
- Excellent against smoke and sire isolation
- Leakproof for smoke
- Automatic lowering
- Integrated with fire and smoke sensors
- Integrated with building management system
- Integrated with an emergency evacuation system
today to get the best quote for our fire curtains!